All applicants when applying for a position with Susi Air must satisfy the following criteria:
- Hold a valid ICAO CPL(SE)+IR which is accepted by the Indonesian DGCA. Holding a multi-engine rating is a plus.
- Hold a valid ICAO Class 1 Medical with no restrictions.
- Have at least 200 hours total time (this varies according to operational requirements, sometimes guys with 200 hours are overlooked).
- All other licenses and documents must be current.
- Previously an age limit of 23 was enforced, but this seems to be quite vague as recently many guys have been hired who are younger than this.
- Holding a flight instructors license can be an advantage, but do bear in mind that if you state this, there is a good chance that you will be hired to help out in the training department eventually.
Send your application, along with a simple resume (no more than 1-2 pages stating your flying background) and a cover letter to one or all of the following emails:
It usually takes a while for them to get back to you, expect anywhere from 3-6 weeks. They will then send you a document package that you are required to fill out. Based on that they will then invite you to the interview in Indonesia. More on that later!